Even if we have no current vacancies, you can still get in touch with us. We are always looking for people to join our team.
To be considered for a role with Pact you must have:
- computer skills
- a full driver licence, and
- if you are an international applicant, you must have a current work visa, valid for at least 12 months
- be available in the relevant region for an interview if you are shortlisted
Please note no hand written copies will be accepted, we now only accept electronic copies of our application form. If we wish for further information such as a CV and cover letter we will request this by emailing you.
We greatly appreciate the time and effort taken to submit your individual application. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
community support worker - casual
residential ID - Oamaru
Pact is currently looking for a Causal Community Support Worker in the Oamaru area
Pact is looking for an enthusiastic energetic person to work alongside people with an intellectual disability, who will inspire, encourage, be a role model, plus have excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Your role will include supporting clients to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support with daily house tasks to help them achieve maximum independence and assistance with personal hygiene.
As we operate 24/7 hours of work will include day, evening and weekend shifts.
- A full driver’s licence and computer skills are essential
- If on a work visa, this must be valid for at least twelve months
- Available for an interview in Oamaru
Please apply to register your interest by clicking the button below. Quoting job reference V077
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 9AM MONDAY, 23 OCTOBER 2017
Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged or processed further.